No Recipes

In case any of my followers have noticed that there have been no new recipes for awhile, this is why. I fell in my kitchen on the night of Thursday, August 5 and broke my hip. I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance and had surgery the next day. After 6 days in the hospital I was transferred to a rehab center on the west side of Madison which is where I still am. The really hard part is that I can't put any weight at all on my left leg. It makes things very challenging. My husband has been taking most of our CSA vegetables to my daughter's since he's not a cook.

I don't know when I'll be able to start cooking again, but I miss it and am really looking forward to getting back into my kitchen.

Comments

Char said…
Ugh... So sorry to hear about your hip. Wishing you a full recovery very soon!! Warmly, Char
terri k said…
So sad to hear about your accident, Edith. We miss your cooking ideas too and hope you can get back to it ASAP!
Terri & all at HVF
Amy P. said…
What rotten luck! I hope you have a speedy recovery, Edith.

Popular posts from this blog

Fresh Amaranth (Red Spinach)

Celery Root, Cracked Wheat, and Every-Fall-Vegetable-You-Can-Find-Chowder

Roasted Beets & Carrots with Couscous and Citrus Dressing